Information We Collect
We collect information about you in various ways when you use our Sites. We use this information to, among other things, provide the functionality and improve the quality of our Sites and personalize your experience. For example, we may collect your name, email address, postal address, phone number (including your mobile phone number), billing information, survey responses, demographics, city, current and prior ticket reservation details, passwords, and other information you provide on our Sites. If you use our mobile application, either to make reservations or to pay a venue, we may also collect your mobile device ID, and your precise location data. We may also obtain information from other sources, such as third-party websites, applications, and services (each, a “Third-Party Platform”), through which you connect with our Sites and combine that with information we collect on our Sites. When you visit our Sites, some information is automatically collected. For example, when you visit our Sites, we may automatically collect your location, computer operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type and language, and the website you visited before our Sites. We also collect information about your usage and activity on our Sites using certain technologies, such as:
- Web Beacons. We may collect information using web beacons. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used on our Sites or in our emails. We use web beacons to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness, and tell whether you open an email and act upon it.
- Do-Not-Track Signals. We currently do not employ technology that recognizes “do-not-track” signals from your browser. We may engage third parties, such as marketing or analytics partners, who may collect information about your online activities over time and across different websites when you use our Sites.
How We Use Information We Collect:
We use personal information collected through our Sites for the purposes described in this Policy or disclosed to you on our Sites or otherwise in connection with our services. For example, we may use your information to:
- make and change your ticket purchase made through our Sites;
- offer you, or provide you with, other products and services through our Sites;
- operate and improve our Sites, products, and services;
- understand you and your preferences to enhance, personalize, and customize your experience and enjoyment using our Sites, products, and services, such as understanding your dining history to make recommendations about other venues you may like;
- process and deliver contest entries and rewards;
- display relevant advertising;
- respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- send you information relating to our products and services, including reservation confirmations, receipts, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- communicate with you about contests, offers, promotions, rewards, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by Fyre, our subsidiaries, and affiliates; select venues; and our other selected partners;
- link or combine with other personal information we get from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service;
- protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
By providing your mobile phone number, you expressly consent to receive direct dial calls,
autodialed and prerecorded message calls, and text messages from us relating to our product and
services at that number.
How We Share Information
Information Shared With Third Parties. When you make a venue reservation through our Sites, your information is provided to us and to our ticketing parent, Tablelist. In order to facilitate your ticket purchase, your information is provided to that venue. If you provide a mobile phone number, Tablelist may send you text messages regarding your reservation. We may also share details such as information about your preferences or information that we collect via Third-Party Platforms. You also may have the option of indicating special preferences or providing comments about your ticket purchase that we will pass on to Tablelist. We may also share reports of feedback from users. Information you choose to may be used by us and Third Parties for its own purposes. Fyre does not control the privacy practices of any third parties. Please contact the Third Party directly if you want to learn about its privacy practices.
Information You Share Socially
Our Sites may allow you to connect and share your actions, comments, content, and information publicly or with friends. Our Sites may also allow you to connect with us on, share on, and use Third-Party Platforms, including those on which Fyre has a presence. Please be mindful of your personal privacy needs and the privacy needs of others as you choose whom to connect with and what to share and make public. We cannot control the privacy or security of information you choose to make public or share with others. Fyre also does not control the privacy practices of Third-Party Platforms. Please contact those sites and services directly if you want to learn about their privacy practices.
Sharing With Others:
We do not share your personal information with third parties other than as described above and as follows
- We may share personal information when you authorize us to share your information with other third parties (such as the venues at which you make reservations through our Sites) for their own marketing purposes, which are subject to the separate privacy policies of such third parties.
- We may share personal information with affiliates, third-party vendors, consultants, and other service providers who work for us. Such third-party vendors may include vendors who provide fraud detection services to us and other third parties.
- We may share aggregate statistical data for the improvement of services offered by our Sites.
- We share personal information with third parties who provide services to us, such as data collection, reporting, ad response measurement, and site analytics, as well as assistance with delivery of relevant marketing messages and advertisements. These third parties may view, edit, or set their own cookies. We and our third-party service providers, advertisers, and/or partners may also place web beacons for these third parties. The use of these technologies by these third parties is subject to their own privacy policies and is not covered by this Policy.
- We may disclose or transfer your personal information to a third party if we sell, transfer, divest, or disclose all or a portion of our business or assets to another company in connection with or during negotiation of any merger, financing, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, transaction, or proceeding.
- We may also share aggregated or de-identified information with third parties in our discretion.
Security Of Your Personal Information:
Fyre takes reasonable steps to help protect your personal information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. When your credit or debit card account information is being transmitted to on our ticketing Partners Sites or through our Sites, it will be protected by encryption technology, such as Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). Please refer to https://www.tablelist.com/legal/privacy regarding their privacy practices. To be clear, Fyre does not itself store your credit or debit card account information, and we do not have direct control over or responsibility for your credit or debit card account information. Our contracts with third parties that receive your credit or debit card account information require them to keep it secure and confidential. Nonetheless, we cannot guarantee that transmissions of your credit or debit card account information or personal information will always be secure or that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat the security measures taken by Fyre or our third-party service providers. We assume no liability or responsibility for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access, or other causes beyond our control. You play an important role in keeping your personal information secure. You should not share your user name, password, or other security information for your Fyre account with anyone. If we receive instructions using your user name and password, we will consider that you have authorized the instructions.
Your Information Choices and Changes
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from Fyre by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your Fyre account or our ongoing business relations. You may also send requests about your contact preferences or changes to your information, including requests to opt out of sharing your personal information with third parties, to our contact information below.
- Cookie Choices: You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from Fyre by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your account or our ongoing business relations. You may also send requests about your contact preferences or changes to your information, including requests to opt out of sharing your personal information with third parties, to our contact information below.
- Application location choices: Most mobile devices allow you to turn off location services. For more information about how to do this, please contact your mobile service carrier or your device manufacturer. If you choose to turn off location services, this could affect certain features or services of our Sites.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online. We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Notice To California Residents
Your California Privacy Rights (As Provided by California Civil Code Section 1798.83) A California resident who has provided personal information to a business with whom he/she has established a business relationship for personal, family, or household purposes (a “California Customer”) may request information about whether the business has disclosed personal information to any third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes, subject to certain exceptions. In general, again, subject to certain exceptions, if the business has made such a disclosure of personal information, upon receipt of a request by a California Customer, the business is required to provide a list of all third parties to whom it disclosed personal information in the preceding calendar year, as well as a list of the categories of personal information that were disclosed. One of the exceptions allows Fyre to provide California Customers a cost-free means to opt out of these disclosures instead of providing such list. Any customer may request to opt out of these disclosures by contacting Fyre as described above. California Customers may also request further information about our compliance with this law by contacting us at our address above.
For questions about accessing, changing, or deleting your personal information, please visit https://www.fyrefestival.com or contact customer support by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions or opinions on this Policy, please contact Fyre via email at email@example.com or by postal mail at: Fyre Festival LLC, Attn: Legal Department, 52 Lispenard Street, TH 1, New York NY 10013.
Changes To This Policy
Fyre may update or revise this Policy from time to time. You agree that you will review this Policy periodically. If we make any changes to this Policy, we will change the “Last Updated” date above. You are free to decide whether or not to accept a modified version of this Policy, but accepting this Policy, as modified, is required for you to continue using our Sites. If you do not agree to the terms of this Policy or any modified version of this Policy, your sole recourse is to terminate your use of our Sites.